We are going to be trailing a new wod tracking system for the next few weeks (see videos above). Its called ‘Socialwod‘ and it will allow us to keep track of all your results and attendance, but thats not all…..
Here is what you get:
- Emails with the results from each workout so you can see how you stack up compared to everyone else, you can even share it to facebook to toast your success!
- Easily post any workouts that you completed away from the gym
- Easily see and share all your PB’s, Rx’d workouts and any gains and improvements
- Set and track any goals you like!
There are 3 easy steps we need to take to get this set up, and we require your help! Here is what to do:
1) From now on when you attend a workout write your name clearly on the board, use full first name and initial of surname e.g. Phil M, Jami.T, Each time you put your name on the whiteboard it must be the same. If you choose to use a nickname (Chris/Tom/Dave/Britney this means you!) you will have to use that same name from here on out.
2) The workouts are usually posted 24hours after the evening of the workout. The first time you visit our Socialwod page (reebokcrossfitthames.socialwod.com) you will have to register. Just click ‘claim your athlete’ and choose your name from the drop down list.
3) We will be sent an email asking to verify your request, once we approve you will be good to go.
Thats it! After you are set up you can login to our CFThames Socialwod page anytime you like and keep track of all the workouts at the gym, or just sit back and wait till there sent to you.
*The first workout we sent in was yesterday, Tuesday 28th Aug. Result should be posted by this evening or tomorrow morning.
Points to remember:
- If you do a workout as prescribed please write ‘Rx’ next to it
- If you get a PB please write ‘(PB)’ next to it.
- If the workout has 2 parts (A and B), please write both parts clearly
- If you make a mistake dont worry, you can edit this via the website.
- …and remember, use the same name!
This is on a trial basis at the moment, so give us your feedback! If you like it, we like it!
Athletic level test-out